Mario Eye Surgery Next Week...

Bazzmand Show said:
Going to have an op on his eye next week, hopefully it doesn't keep him out.
Warrington RL captain Adrian Morley has had surgery on his eye twice in the last year or so. The recovery period has been relatively short both times (about three weeks I think).

danburge82 said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Warrington RL captain Adrian Morley has had surgery on his eye twice in the last year or so. The recovery period has been relatively short both times (about three weeks I think).

That is either a serious problem or a bad job... Or I suppose both.

Disappointed this news has leaked out of the club; I would have expected them to keep a lid on it.

SebastianBlue said:
danburge82 said:
Bazzmand Show said:

That is either a serious problem or a bad job... Or I suppose both.
He was gettig double vision after getting his head smashed in. At first I think the first operation didn't solve the problem. Then the second op did.
"They have put their finger on exactly what it was," said coach Tony Smith.

"He'll have a fairly minor operation on a little muscle in his eye and it's a relatively small recovery period."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.