Mario Eye Surgery Next Week...

Pam said:
cookster said:
Pam said:
If it's a non invasive laser job, it will be no problem. I had the procedure to correct short-sightedness a few years back. Took next to no time to recover.

From some of your posts on here Pam, I reckon you should ask for your money back ;)

Very nearly funny.

Think you touched an optic nerve there cookster.

Any opticians on here? Havent you got to have a stable prescription for a number of years to ensure your prescription isnt likely to change significantly?
I assume he has the best "Harley Street" surgeons/consultants.
Is he considered young for laser eye treatment?

Don't worry, I'm sure they are on the ball with this one.

Plain Speaking said:
Any opticians on here? Havent you got to have a stable prescription for a number of years to ensure your prescription isnt likely to change significantly?
I assume he has the best "Harley Street" surgeons/consultants.
Is he considered young for laser eye treatment?

Yes, no, and no.

It depends on what sort of surgery is being performed but I can only assume it is a LASIK style surgery as it is the one of the two main varieties that has the shortest recovery time (usually 3-4 days). Let's just hope it is not PRK or more a serious surgical procedure.

cookster said:
Pam said:
If it's a non invasive laser job, it will be no problem. I had the procedure to correct short-sightedness a few years back. Took next to no time to recover.

From some of your posts on here Pam, I reckon you should ask for your money back ;)

lol

cookster said:
Pam said:

Wahayyy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.