Mario fire????

mac said:
LongsightM13 said:
Some of the Keith Lards on this thread really do need to get a grip.
Nothing Mario has done since he got here can be compared to the behaviour of some of the sleazy degenerates and amoral scumbags he will be lining up against tomorrow.
well said,no granny shagging,no sister inlaw shagging ,no crashing of suped up sportscars,no selling of club tickets.etc etc
we have all done little crazy things.mario has been brought up by a decent italian family, and yes he does some silly stuff,but so f***** what. i believe he does have good values. but then again its city so lets condem the rich upstarts who should,nt be at the toptable
I'm quite sure he crashed his Audi on Chester rd, unless I dreamt it!

Barntonblue said:
didactic said:
BlueGeorge said:
How exactly did you check?

2011 mate these rag twats could get away with the wind up before we had high speed internet and instant news updates. Do you think that if Mario had started a fire by setting off fireworks in his bath noone would have informed ANY press by now?. No Sky sports, no tabloid newspapers, no gossip websites?. No club statement to say Mario was involved in a fire last night and is ok?.

People taken to hospital and his house damaged and still nothing?. Come on they took this from an old interview Mario made in the Italian magazines last year where he said he likes to set off fire works off his balcony and the day before the derby are trying to wind us up.

Mods please lock this thread.

Your going to look a right twat soon.

What do you mean 'soon'?

Hat trick for SuperMario today and the last one will be a 3o yard rocket.

frothy said:
nothing about it in my paper this morning ?
That's just your copy, they purposely didn't include it in yours. ;-)
I've been harsh towards Balotelli before now, and for good reason too. Now though he is doing it on the pitch, and that's all that matters to me. Definitely warming to the kid, and you can only chuckle at someone who does a fireworks display in his bath!
As long as he continues to do it on the pitch, he can do what he wants for my liking. It's when he does what he wants off it but doesn't do anything on it when it becomes a problem.
Today is Balotelli's day I feel. 2 goals from him today. I've said all week it will be 3-1 to us, and with Coral doing 160/1 for that score with big Dave scoring first, i'm sticking to it and sticking a muff diver on those odds.

Pigeonho said:
frothy said:
nothing about it in my paper this morning ?
That's just your copy, they purposely didn't include it in yours. ;-)
I've been harsh towards Balotelli before now, and for good reason too. Now though he is doing it on the pitch, and that's all that matters to me. Definitely warming to the kid, and you can only chuckle at someone who does a fireworks display in his bath!
As long as he continues to do it on the pitch, he can do what he wants for my liking. It's when he does what he wants off it but doesn't do anything on it when it becomes a problem.
Today is Balotelli's day I feel. 2 goals from him today. I've said all week it will be 3-1 to us, and with Coral doing 160/1 for that score with big Dave scoring first, i'm sticking to it and sticking a muff diver on those odds.

Well said... Its on the pitch that matters..nowt else...

stonerblue said:
Your going to look a right twat soon.

What do you mean 'soon'?

Hat trick for SuperMario today and the last one will be a 3o yard rocket.

Already spoken to lad as well as others. Mario did not start the fire now kindly remove yourself from my penis.

Aussie! said:
pudge said:
He's 21 years old, and thus understandably a little immature. As long as he performs on the pitch, which he has done this season, then that's all that matters. Let him life his live, like i said he is still a young lad.

Im 21, im mature as fuck.

Bet your boring as fuck though ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.