Mario fire????

Guy's got everything going for him and I for one don't blame him for the way he acts, as long as he's contributes to the team he can do whatever the fuck he wants off the pitch, legend.

didactic said:
stonerblue said:
Your going to look a right twat soon.

What do you mean 'soon'?

Hat trick for SuperMario today and the last one will be a 3o yard rocket.

Already spoken to lad as well as others. Mario did not start the fire now kindly remove yourself from my penis.

Are his brother and sister still at your house?

spanishblue said:
johnmc said:
spanishblue said:
Sorry lads but anyone who can support this kind of behaviour on or of the pitch is as thick as he is.

And i will be here long after this tosser has gone (hopefully soon ) i Carnot defend this ignorant prick any longer .

FUCK OFF Mario i am sick of your imbecilic childish japes

You fuck off. Nothing to do with what he does on the pitch so get off your high horse. He is doing well on the pitch. That's all that should matter. If you don't like his off the field antics then fine but whilst he wears a blue shirt and does the business I'd rather supporters like you fuck off before he does.

So what giggs and the granny shagger did you didn't take the piss.

Fukin grow up the prick is an embarrassment and everything our players do on and off reflects on my club

YOU are the embarrassment, Jesus, get a fucking life you moany twat!

Double standards big time all over this thread!

Tevez behaves badly = Tw@t
Balo behaves badly = Hero

cookster said:

Tevez refused to play how the hell is this the same?.

Mario did something at his own house with his friends which has no impact on ANY football result and no effect on the club. Get a grip man.

cookster said:

Ridiculous.

Balotelli does some harmless antics on a semi regular basis which amuse people.

Carlos Tevez slags off Manchester, slags off the club, refuses to play, demands extra holidays and constantly tries to engineer a move away.

Trying to draw comparisons between these is fucking stupid.

Damocles said:
cookster said:

Ridiculous.

Balotelli does some harmless antics on a semi regular basis which amuse people.

Carlos Tevez slags off Manchester, slags off the club, refuses to play, demands extra holidays and constantly tries to engineer a move away.

Trying to draw comparisons between these is fucking stupid.
Agreed.

Oooooohhhhh Ballotelli !!!! Today he will become a legend. Today we will be VICTORIOUS!!!!!

who gives a toss if he wants to burn his house down- its his house lol

Ooooooohh Ballotelli!! :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.