Mario fire????

The Future's Blue said:
Right, so Mario runs back in possibly putting other people at risk and then throws his keys at one of the Firemen with the old 'You know where I'll be' speel and some fuckers fall further in love with him?

I don't know who the fuck is worse, the ungrateful child-like man who can't even be arsed to say thanks to those who have to put their lives at risk or the love-struck wierdo's who actually believe this is decent behaviour.

If true of course.

victormeldrew.jpg

gaudinho's stolen car said:
The Future's Blue said:
Right, so Mario runs back in possibly putting other people at risk and then throws his keys at one of the Firemen with the old 'You know where I'll be' speel and some fuckers fall further in love with him?

I don't know who the fuck is worse, the ungrateful child-like man who can't even be arsed to say thanks to those who have to put their lives at risk or the love-struck wierdo's who actually believe this is decent behaviour.

If true of course.

victormeldrew.jpg
:-/

The Future's Blue said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
The Future's Blue said:

If true of course.

victormeldrew.jpg
:-/
:*

what is the difference between a lovable rogue and a silly immature twat?

people like gascoigne or even moon,ollie reed etc... were nutty as fruit cakes but you couldnt help like them dont know why

lets be honest in 10 years time who's autobiography would you buy balotelli or milner?

beano46 said:
Personally I couldn't give a shit if he burnt the whole street down as long he's ok and bags a hat trick tomorrow and no one else got hurt of course.

The words of someone on the scene "Yes he is a fucking imbecile!.."

This will be all over the papers in the morning

BlueGeorge said:
How exactly did you check?

2011 mate these rag twats could get away with the wind up before we had high speed internet and instant news updates. Do you think that if Mario had started a fire by setting off fireworks in his bath noone would have informed ANY press by now?. No Sky sports, no tabloid newspapers, no gossip websites?. No club statement to say Mario was involved in a fire last night and is ok?.

People taken to hospital and his house damaged and still nothing?. Come on they took this from an old interview Mario made in the Italian magazines last year where he said he likes to set off fire works off his balcony and the day before the derby are trying to wind us up.

Mods please lock this thread.

I am a rag?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236616</a>

didactic said:
BlueGeorge said:
How exactly did you check?

2011 mate these rag twats could get away with the wind up before we had high speed internet and instant news updates. Do you think that if Mario had started a fire by setting off fireworks in his bath noone would have informed ANY press by now?. No Sky sports, no tabloid newspapers, no gossip websites?. No club statement to say Mario was involved in a fire last night and is ok?.

People taken to hospital and his house damaged and still nothing?. Come on they took this from an old interview Mario made in the Italian magazines last year where he said he likes to set off fire works off his balcony and the day before the derby are trying to wind us up.

Mods please lock this thread.

Your going to look a right twat soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.