Mario fire????

Ironic quote from Brian Woolnough - The Star

"Balotelli could easily be on the bench for Sunday’s massive clash with rivals United at Old Trafford.

If he is called upon we wait for the next firework to explode"

Wednesday this week...

Hope its not true just for Balo's sake! Oh and sometimes there's no smoke without fire..

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I am a rag?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236616</a>

Mate I aint calling you a rag but this story is bollocks.

Fanny Fart said:
Just had the ful story off a mate.

Fire service were called around midnight to Ballotelli's gaff on oak rd, prestbury. I believe he lives next door to our wonderful ex manager hughes.

Balo and his mates were letting off industrial fireworks from a bathroom window. Somethings gone wrong and a towel has caught fire which has then set fire to his bath.

Fire service put the fire out, but the whole upper floor is ruined through smoke/fire damage. The house is still smoking though. Mario is then trying to get back into the house but is stopped by the firemen. There's a bit of a stand off and the police are called.

Mario senses his opportunity and legs it back into the house though! The firemen leg it back inside to grab him and find him going in a safe to get out a big fuck off wedge of cash! He's then asking for his 'Louis Vitton', he gets some big Louis Vitton suitcase and throws his house keys at the firemen'police and says he'll be at the radisson in town if he's needed.

Apparently his house is like a 13yr old boys wet dream. He's got loads petrol remote control cars in the house and a couple of quad bikes that have torn up the garden

Story off a 'mate' eh?

What a load of absolute shite

Berkovic_blue said:
Fanny Fart said:
Just had the ful story off a mate.

Fire service were called around midnight to Ballotelli's gaff on oak rd, prestbury. I believe he lives next door to our wonderful ex manager hughes.

Balo and his mates were letting off industrial fireworks from a bathroom window. Somethings gone wrong and a towel has caught fire which has then set fire to his bath.

Fire service put the fire out, but the whole upper floor is ruined through smoke/fire damage. The house is still smoking though. Mario is then trying to get back into the house but is stopped by the firemen. There's a bit of a stand off and the police are called.

Mario senses his opportunity and legs it back into the house though! The firemen leg it back inside to grab him and find him going in a safe to get out a big fuck off wedge of cash! He's then asking for his 'Louis Vitton', he gets some big Louis Vitton suitcase and throws his house keys at the firemen'police and says he'll be at the radisson in town if he's needed.

Apparently his house is like a 13yr old boys wet dream. He's got loads petrol remote control cars in the house and a couple of quad bikes that have torn up the garden

Story off a 'mate' eh?

What a load of absolute shite

I posted the original and the story came of one of my closest friends who was one of the firemen in Mario's house!!<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
I am a rag?

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236616" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=236616</a>

Mate I aint calling you a rag but this story is bollocks.

Pm sent.

Thread cleaned up.

Whether this story is true or not, please leave out the abuse of other posters.

Gelsons Dad said:
it took me 5 seconds to find this:

http://www.cheshirefire.gov.uk/incidents.aspx?mid=1065

What isn't known is if it was Balotelli's house.

Thank you they must have updated the report from earlier.

House fire in Macclesfield
Incident ID: 15380
Date/Time: 22/10/2011 00:00
Address: Oak Road, Mottram St Andrew, Macclesfield
Attendance: Two appliances Macclesfield

Details
Just after midnight the Service was called to reports of a house fire on Oak Road, Mottram St Andrew, Macclesfield. Two fire engines from Macclesfield went to the scene and on arrival they found a fire in a bathroom on the first floor of the detached property. Four firefighters breathing apparatus used two hose reel water jets to deal with the fire and a large fan (positive pressure ventilation fan) was used to clear smoke from the property. Crews managed to put the fire out within half an hour of arriving but remained at the scene until 2.45 am to prevent any possible flare-ups. Smoke alarms were fitted at the property and the occupiers were able to get out unharmed. The fire was caused by a firework.

Calm down Cheesy its banter between fans no need to be trigger happy with the warnings and cleaning up a thread where there is zero malice to anyone. Just a lads discussion going on here.

Sorry lads but doesnt Mario live in Alderly Edge now?. If im wrong ill eat my words and accept im a ****.

mindmyp's_n_q's Your PM has me worried man. Thanks tho.

Tomorrow's back page and MOTD focus then if we win? Custis, Ashton, and friends are probably dashing to Macclesfield as we speak. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.