Mario Gomez

SosaFC

@City_Watch - Stuttgarter Zeitung: Despite links to Serie A sides, Mario Gomez is likely to move to England with City or Chelsea his probable destination.

The actual article says it's more likely to be City, but does the paper have any credibility at all? It could be Germany's Cheshire Today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.vor-millionentransfer-nach-england-mario-gomez-zieht-es-auf-die-insel.2bf37a5d-7447-41e5-b447-d39936c56951.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhal ... 56951.html</a>

He reminds me of the fat lad who turns up to five-a-side, stands upfront all game, does nothing but scores a hatful.

Terrible footballer, tremendous finisher. Not a City player.

Not for us or Chelsea. I still think he will be staying in the Bundesliga.

Martin* said:
He reminds me of the fat lad who turns up to five-a-side, stands upfront all game, does nothing but scores a hatful.

That sounds like me, apart from the scoring a hatful part

Just more speculation..If we are looking to sell Dzeko why would we go to a player with a similar style to his?

Martin* said:

I think he's a Bayern player.

Martin* said:

My personal opinion is that if we had a player who was a terrible footballer but a tremendous finisher, we would have won the league last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.