Mario Gotze

How can you see Nasri leaving now after personally rubbishing rumors?
Because it happens all the time, I'm a pro-Nasri fan but shit happens and if, let's say, psg came in and matched his current contract and we were willing to sell him I think he'd hop right on the plane.

Because it happens all the time, I'm a pro-Nasri fan but shit happens and if, let's say, psg came in and matched his current contract and we were willing to sell him I think he'd hop right on the plane.
No, he wouldn't.

This has been said many times, but he has a very tenuous relationship with the French media (and the French in general) which makes a return to France much more contemplative for him.

No, he wouldn't.

This has been said many times, but he has a very tenuous relationship with the French media (and the French in general) which makes a return to France much more contemplative for him.

Football is a fickle old sport, nobody knows this more than the players themselves...

Bang a few in and generally all is forgiven.

I cannot believe there is any question of Gotze's class...

Forget his bayern tenure, sometimes players just don't fit in with certain clubs. At dortmund he was truly special, he'll come fantastically good yet you doubters will see.

The WC final goal is a big deal not only because of the absolute quality of the goal, but because it takes a special player to pull that out of the bag in the biggest games. BIG GAME MENTALITY.

If Guardiola's not getting the best out of him or doesn't rate him, then we're probably not going to get him given that we're pretty obvious about wanting Guardiola as our next manager.

If Guardiola's not getting the best out of him or doesn't rate him, then we're probably not going to get him given that we're pretty obvious about wanting Guardiola as our next manager.

Correct! I think it would be naive to think that pep has not been consulted about pogba, sterling and de bruyne as well.

Football is a fickle old sport, nobody knows this more than the players themselves...

Bang a few in and generally all is forgiven.

I agree, I was just pointing out that he wouldn't just hop on the plane. I imagine they would have to do more than just match his current wages and he would have to believe that the French media has become less critical of him. You have to remember that he was one of the scapegoats for their 2010 Workd Cup debacle and has been public ally lambasted at regular intervals for various reasons since then.

As far as Götze is concerned, I would take him in a heartbeat. He is a rare talent and I think his dip in form is more to do with how Bayern is utilising (or not) him than anything else.

Here's a question then. Gotze or De Bruyne, if you could only have one? I was just looking at his stats, because I thought he'd had a terrible season based on the stories. He still scored 15 goals from midfield and has scored 30 in 92 for them now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.