Mario incident sat night

FuZzY said:
I think I'm just gonna have to text him. Was he supposed to have pulled Mario out of his car? Can someone tell me please first.

I don't know his address, he lives in Salford like he says on twitter. And even if I did know his address I wouldn't dare give it out. He knows where I work and whereabouts I live, so no thanks.

i dare u

and...yes get some new mates!!!haha

Go on FuzZy us blues can sort him out.

Angry+Mob+Simpsons.jpg

For anyone who thinks I am serious about beating up fatty mcrag fuck off.

Fucking love bluemoon! LOL at the youtube clip and the gay website.

Interesting once we figure out his address and he starts getting male strippers at his door and other shit.

FuZzY said:
Fucking hell I only know who this guy is! I've known him for years, proper 'hardcore' Nobhead Scum fan. He's been locked up a few times for football related incidents, and is currently banned from football for 3 years I think, for fighting at the Semi Final last season.

He has constantly over the years of knowing me sent me text messages about City, and to be honest he can get really nasty at times when I fire them back at him with things he doesn't like to hear which I love to do. Got to admit though he has quietened down this season for obvious reasons. Didn't I just love bombarding him with text messages on Demolition Derby day. I actually spoke of him in the Bayern matchday thread (page 43) last week when somebody posted about United were losing. Of course I gave him stick as soon as their game was over and all his Channel 5 jokes that he was saying to me leading up to our game backfired on him. Haha! Actually he took it pretty well and made his own jokes up about it.

I don't know anything about this Mario Incident? What happened? I would've thought he would've texted me bragging if he was involved in something or I would've heard off someone else, but then again nothing surprises with him.

Got a feeling he might regret posting that ridiculous picture on twitter, I'm sure he'll end up feeling a right twat.

The guy is a complete loon!

What about a quick pm of his address?

I've just called him all the stupid twats under the sun, its ok I speak to him like that all the time anyway. He's an idiot, a fucking fool and I think he is going to find out that for himself.

As I've said I don't know his address, and wouldn't give it out anyway if I did. He knows me, where I work and whereabouts I live.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1336206733&sk=photos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... &sk=photos</a>

Have you clicked on the family 'friends'.

Oh dear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.