Mario incident sat night

johnny on the spot said:
Dennis Robins Riley
was at the service's on the m6 had a belting crap,opend the door and ther was a pakie waiting shud of seen the smile on my face,pay back time i 4ort ha ha ha

Dennis Robins Riley
why was i put on earth any one got a clue.........
So that's another one to add.
At the latest count he is a bald, obese, illiterate, innumerate, bullying, plastic, part-time, cowardly, racist dwarf shitbag. And a latent homosexual and potential kiddy fiddler
I thought evolution would have weeded such genetic travesties out of the human breeding pool by now.
Christ knows what his kids will turn out like with such a wonderful human being as a role model.

LongsightM13 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Dennis Robins Riley
was at the service's on the m6 had a belting crap,opend the door and ther was a pakie waiting shud of seen the smile on my face,pay back time i 4ort ha ha ha

Dennis Robins Riley
why was i put on earth any one got a clue.........
So that's another one to add.
At the latest count he is a bald, obese, illiterate, innumerate, bullying, plastic, part-time, cowardly, racist dwarf shitbag. And a latent homosexual and potential kiddy fiddler
I thought evolution would have weeded such genetic travesties out of the human breeding pool by now.
Christ knows what his kids will turn out like with such a wonderful human being as a role model.

Rags. Nailed on.

corky1970 said:
lol just sorted this out for him, pic gets uploaded in 24 hours

anything else i should put, whats his tweet address ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://gaydar.co.uk/rileymeet_irlam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gaydar.co.uk/rileymeet_irlam</a>

*deletes internet history*

corky1970 said:
lol just sorted this out for him, pic gets uploaded in 24 hours

anything else i should put, whats his tweet address ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://gaydar.co.uk/rileymeet_irlam" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://gaydar.co.uk/rileymeet_irlam</a>

Bwhahahaha

you should have used the gladiator pic and his twitter one in the gimp mask

470408300.jpg

Im in work so i cant do it but if any one could photoshop a man in front of him on his knees... i would be grateful.

471724039.jpg

Fucking hell I only know who this guy is! I've known him for years, proper 'hardcore' Nobhead Scum fan. He's been locked up a few times for football related incidents, and is currently banned from football for 3 years I think, for fighting at the Semi Final last season.

He has constantly over the years of knowing me sent me text messages about City, and to be honest he can get really nasty at times when I fire them back at him with things he doesn't like to hear which I love to do. Got to admit though he has quietened down this season for obvious reasons. Didn't I just love bombarding him with text messages on Demolition Derby day. I actually spoke of him in the Bayern matchday thread (page 43) last week when somebody posted about United were losing. Of course I gave him stick as soon as their game was over and all his Channel 5 jokes that he was saying to me leading up to our game backfired on him. Haha! Actually he took it pretty well and made his own jokes up about it.

I don't know anything about this Mario Incident? What happened? I would've thought he would've texted me bragging if he was involved in something or I would've heard off someone else, but then again nothing surprises with him.

Got a feeling he might regret posting that ridiculous picture on twitter, I'm sure he'll end up feeling a right twat.

The guy is a complete loon!

FuZzY said:
Fucking hell I only know who this guy is! I've known him for years, proper 'hardcore' Nobhead Scum fan. He's been locked up a few times for football related incidents, and is currently banned from football for 3 years I think, for fighting at the Semi Final last season.

He has constantly over the years of knowing me sent me text messages about City, and to be honest he can get really nasty at times when I fire them back at him with things he doesn't like to hear which I love to do. Got to admit though he has quietened down this season for obvious reasons. Didn't I just love bombarding him with text messages on Demolition Derby day. I actually spoke of him in the Bayern matchday thread (page 43) last week when somebody posted about United were losing. Of course I gave him stick as soon as their game was over and all his Channel 5 jokes that he was saying to me leading up to our game backfired on him. Haha! Actually he took it pretty well and made his own jokes up about it.

I don't know anything about this Mario Incident? What happened? I would've thought he would've texted me bragging if he was involved in something or I would've heard off someone else, but then again nothing surprises with him.

Got a feeling he might regret posting that ridiculous picture on twitter, I'm sure he'll end up feeling a right twat.

needs a good slap :)

FuZzY said:

Let's have his address them we can 'Adam tease' him lol

I think I'm just gonna have to text him. Was he supposed to have pulled Mario out of his car? Can someone tell me please first.

I don't know his address, he lives in Salford like he says on twitter. And even if I did know his address I wouldn't dare give it out. He knows where I work and whereabouts I live, so no thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.