Mario quote in The Observer

acton28 said:
Robbo. said:
lol, already someone has started a muffin and barm argument in the comments on this article.

The original barm cake is found in areas of Lancashire, North West England. In wider northern England, a similar bread roll would be known instead as a "breadbun", "breadcake", "bap", "cob" (an East Midland term), "teacake" (West Yorkshire/some parts of Cumbria; without currants or currant teacake with currants) or even (in the enlarged form of Tyneside) a "stotty".

In working class inner city Manchester it was called a muffin. Only the snobs called it a barm cake!

i like him as a bloke but he's a major risk. i'd give him another year though.

for me he needs to be better.

BluePurgatory said:
The Future's Blue said:
Why did Mario cost us the Arsenal game, he didn't get sent off until extra-time? I think you'll find it was 11 men that last that game.

Correct! But like they say Hate is blind and the haters are always gonna hate!
This is the reason by I assumed BS was trolling because no-one who's being fair could blame Mario for Arsenal. Barry was far more to blame for giving the ball away in a a dangerous position and thus conceding. Mario came closest to scoring for our side. All the Arsenal fans I talked to on the train back to St Albans said he was the biggest threat to their goal as well.

burger baz has moved to a new pitch but says it wasnt because of mario,wouldnt like to blame that on him as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.