Mario quote in The Observer

BillyShears said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
Haha. You should maybe double check your facts there. Being that you're very big on facts.
My sincere apologies then. What were the terms of the bet?

That Mancini won't have signed a new contract by the first day of the season. Hardly controversial.
Can't see that happening now. We must get it sewn up surely

Skashion said:
BillyShears said:
That Mancini won't have signed a new contract by the first day of the season. Hardly controversial.
I was wrong then. You've finally got me, Billy.

Still reckon you've lost though and we'll be deprived of your company.

will be a very sad time.

but i'll be strong and i'll resist

Mancio said:
Skashion said:
BillyShears said:

will be a very sad time.

I'm just an average English poster mate. Massively overrated and lacking in technique.

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
Skashion said:

will be a very sad time.

I'm just an average English poster mate. Massively overrated and lacking in technique.

i think you are just a little arrogant misinformed idiot mate , its different ;)

Mancio said:
i think you are just a little idiot mate , its different ;)

i'm sure those people who are interested in your opinion of me will be fascinated by that assessment.

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
will be a very sad time.

i think you are just a little arrogant misinformed idiot mate , its different ;)

Ah Mancio, do you think Chelsea will offer 70 million again for Balotelli this summer or maybe up it to 80 million?

franksinatra said:
Mancio said:
BillyShears said:

Ah Mancio, do you think Chelsea will offer 70 million again for Balotelli this summer or maybe up it to 80 million?

Mansour's wearing mario's shirt mate , abrahmovic had to resign

Mancio said:
franksinatra said:
Mancio said:

Mansour's wearing mario's shirt mate , abrahmovic had to resign

Great news would have hated to have sold him on the cheap

You've got to love it!

<a class="postlink" href="http://lockerz.com/s/219679326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://lockerz.com/s/219679326</a>

M331Sydney said:
The night of our Premier League glory, we were in Shambles Square and the boys I was with said we were going off to San Carlo. I was like "what we're going for food? ... I need more beers" (I really didn't).

I'm stood inside by the door, while they're getting the drinks in, and I look outside to see "an entourage coming with a certain someone at the head of it".

I tell everyone to keep it down...look whose coming...absolute silence...

I opened the door, and when everyone in the place realised who was there the roof nearly came off: absolute pandebloodymoneum: Mario's face was an absolute picture!!!

If he was ever unsure he was loved he certainly knew that night!

Sinclairs, Mitre and Wellington were all closed by 7. You write a good piece of fiction though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.