Mario takes Drake for a curry.

dtc78 said:
Sick of this. This guy is paid to be a footballer not a circus act. Couldn't give a shit who he goes for dinner with. It's the most crucial time of the campaign, and he owes us big time for his petulance recently. He should be keeping his head down and focusing on the next 7 games, as the rest of the team appear to be doing. Before anybody starts, he's not a scapegoat, he is a guy who needs to grow up fast and realise what a player he COULD be if he pulled his finger out.

another victory for the press.

please tell me what is wrong with any city player going for a meal, because i just dont get it.

r.soleofsalford said:
dtc78 said:
Sick of this. This guy is paid to be a footballer not a circus act. Couldn't give a shit who he goes for dinner with. It's the most crucial time of the campaign, and he owes us big time for his petulance recently. He should be keeping his head down and focusing on the next 7 games, as the rest of the team appear to be doing. Before anybody starts, he's not a scapegoat, he is a guy who needs to grow up fast and realise what a player he COULD be if he pulled his finger out.

another victory for the press.

please tell me what is wrong with any city player going for a meal, because i just dont get it.

Curry affects the physical performance of players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.