Mario takes Drake for a curry.

GStar

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 Apr 2007
Messages
15,642
Location
\o/ EASY /o\ EASY \o/ EASY /o\ '09 Ashes Champion
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
MATCITY said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
So we lose an important game and he fucks off out with his celebrity mate for curry later... yep, he's clearly gutted we lost.
Do you expect him to go home and cry?

I expect players would actually feel slightly gutted that they may well of just blown their chances of winning the title... not think "Oh well, I can look forward to going for a curry with my new best mate Drake"

I didn't think people older than 12 thought like this.
 

shadygiz

Moderator
Joined
3 Feb 2005
Messages
23,931
Location
Fear & Loathing In Stalyvegas
didactic said:
Stillsy said:
Drake is the biggest rapper out there right now.

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.

Drake is not the biggest artist in hiphop infact his whiney voice and style cannot be described as hiphop he is bitch pop. Go to his shows its all females because he is POP singing about broken hearts and begging strippers to be his wifey. He is a clown and should not ever be labelled as hiphop. Even Lil Wayne whoes style he cloned is better than this big headed fool. Cant stand him but he is the latest fad a watered down version of urban music that is safe for middle/upperclass children so they feel they understand the streets.

He is however NOT hiphop.


yup ;)

easy e would spin in his grave if he heard the shite this guys trying to label hip hop
 

Josh Blue

Well-Known Member
Joined
31 Jan 2011
Messages
6,650
Location
In the face palm position
Mike N said:
Josh Blue said:
Not a big Drake fan but thought everyone might be interested in another Mario story.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/895074-mario-balotelli-takes-rapper-drake-out-for-a-curry-after-man-city-game" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/8 ... -city-game</a>

I dont care what Mario does when he isnt on the pitch so wont be opening the thread. I also dont know who Drake is and have not need to find out.

Poor thread.

Chill your beans Mike, don't have to act cunty about it do ya?
 

zangatangring

Well-Known Member
Joined
28 Jun 2011
Messages
1,425
Drake is talented. In America, the most corporate country in the world, certain artists are often forced to intelligently invent musical sensibilities and 'images.' That's why hip-hop artists are often far more intelligent and expressive than pop stars (you'll only know this if you listen to hip-hop closely).

Honestly, my ego isn't big enough to put drake down just because i desire his lifestyle. He's certainly more cerebrally gifted than ANY of the figures in football we idolise. In saying that, he's no genius (i.e, kanye west or Kurt cobain).
 

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Well-Known Member
Joined
8 Jul 2009
Messages
9,039
zangatangring said:
Drake is talented. In America, the most corporate country in the world, certain artists are often forced to intelligently invent musical sensibilities and 'images.' That's why hip-hop artists are often far more intelligent and expressive than pop stars (you'll only know this if you listen to hip-hop closely).

Honestly, my ego isn't big enough to put drake down just because i desire his lifestyle. He's certainly more cerebrally gifted than ANY of the figures in football we idolise. In saying that, he's no genius (i.e, kanye west or Kurt cobain).

Did you just put Kanye West in the same bracket as Kurt Cobain?
 

gordondaviesmoustache

Well-Known Member
Joined
19 Oct 2010
Messages
61,925
Location
Drunk, small claims solicitor
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
zangatangring said:
Drake is talented. In America, the most corporate country in the world, certain artists are often forced to intelligently invent musical sensibilities and 'images.' That's why hip-hop artists are often far more intelligent and expressive than pop stars (you'll only know this if you listen to hip-hop closely).

Honestly, my ego isn't big enough to put drake down just because i desire his lifestyle. He's certainly more cerebrally gifted than ANY of the figures in football we idolise. In saying that, he's no genius (i.e, kanye west or Kurt cobain).

Did you just put Kanye West in the same bracket as Kurt Cobain?

I know that's ridiculous. Kayne West is a genius.
 

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Well-Known Member
Joined
8 Jul 2009
Messages
9,039
gordondaviesmoustache said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
zangatangring said:
Drake is talented. In America, the most corporate country in the world, certain artists are often forced to intelligently invent musical sensibilities and 'images.' That's why hip-hop artists are often far more intelligent and expressive than pop stars (you'll only know this if you listen to hip-hop closely).

Honestly, my ego isn't big enough to put drake down just because i desire his lifestyle. He's certainly more cerebrally gifted than ANY of the figures in football we idolise. In saying that, he's no genius (i.e, kanye west or Kurt cobain).

Did you just put Kanye West in the same bracket as Kurt Cobain?

I know that's ridiculous. Kayne West is a genius.

I'm going to log off in hope that this is a clarkie attempt...
 

BlakeTheBlue

Well-Known Member
Joined
8 Aug 2009
Messages
1,695
Location
Manchester
Stillsy said:
shadygiz said:
Stillsy said:
Drake is the biggest rapper out there right now.

Quality music and when he was with rio he was kitted out in ushited gear to promote himself really, he is a rapper from Canada, hardly the biggest fan. He wouldnt even know what number rio wears the fucking crispy duck.


drake the biggest rapper out there?

hahah, take your head for a wobble fella

the guys shite....who ever heard of a rapper using auto tune

in fact, wtf would auto tune be needed for when your're rapping ;/

Stats dont lie, your opinion doesnt make someone amazing, he sells the most records and i cant remember how long it took his tour to sell out but it wasnt very long. He is massive.

Mr Blobby got to number 1. I quite remember that Right said Fred bunch having a few hits too... justin Bieberis the latest fad. There's no accounting for the taste of morons, It certainly doesn't mean that this fucking abortion is any good.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyv4Bjja8yc[/youtube]

You're just a shit Craig David, Shit Craig Daaaavid!
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.