Mario, time to say goodbye?

hgblue said:
OB1 said:
hgblue said:
I rate Mario very highly, but I just can't remember him doing anything last night of note. He's capable of much better imo.

Didn't spot him worry Porto into conceding an o.g. then?

Not being funny with you mate, but Shaun Goater could have done that. I'm talking about his all round play, which didn't particularly impress me. Maybe I'm expecting too much from him.

or just maybe mario's way of play it too refined for your football's understanding mate. maybe you prefear and are able to understand just the infamous "stuck in , put in a shift , great effort" and shit like this.

Mancio said:
hgblue said:
OB1 said:

Not being funny with you mate, but Shaun Goater could have done that. I'm talking about his all round play, which didn't particularly impress me. Maybe I'm expecting too much from him.

or just maybe mario's way of play it too refined for your football's understanding mate.

It's a fair cop. Give me Paul Dickov anyday ;).

Mario is a game changer, he proved it again last night. He makes things happen, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but he has something really special. If Mancini can finally harness his talent so he gets a proper run of games we will really see a player.

hgblue said:
OB1 said:
hgblue said:
I rate Mario very highly, but I just can't remember him doing anything last night of note. He's capable of much better imo.

Depends what you mean by anything of note. I'd say his first Hal f shot was notable. I'd also say that he worked hard for the team and actually competed well in the air for balls played up to him. He wasn't spectacular but he did his job.

hardest job in football is leading the line alone,how many 21 year olds are even asked to do that job

He's a good boy really

519405270.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.