mario

Re: Goodbye Mario? (merged)

MOTM effort with a brace to win it. Best I've ever seen him play.

You compare his effort today with his efforts for City, you get the impression City was a 100k/week purgatory on his long journey to Milan. Very annoying.

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
Shit standard though!!
Seria A is a brilliant league
Really???

If you take away the corruption it is a pretty decent league, it is definately the best defenisive league in my opinion.

What it lacks is star strikers and possibly creative midfielders throughout the teams.

Look at Juventus, If they could afford a world class striker they would easily have a team that could go all the way In Europe.

The cookie monster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The cookie monster said:
I actually backed milan with 5 mins to go at 7/1
Oh mario you little beauty :)
I've noticed.he has his u$e$ cookie.

Best time to get value mate late in the match
You just knew it was going to happen
Fair play mate. I noticed you had a little draw off him the other day too.

Malty said:
He's going to make us regret selling him, isn't he?
No.

He was never going to be great over here for several reasons.

Now that he's back in his element he'll no longer be home sick and he'll be a great striker.

I wish him all the luck in the world, and I hope he's a star in Italy. It was just never going to work for him over here.

Blue Haze said:

You compare his effort today with his efforts for City, you get the impression City was a 100k/week purgatory on his long journey to Milan. Very annoying.

Makes you think he's been a fraud this season for City and shown alot of disrespect for Mancini.

Blue Haze said:

He was a fraud for us. Italian football will suit him down to the ground. You can piss about all game without breaking into a sweat. He'll enjoy playing against 60 year old defenders every week. He'll soon settle into his old ways, that you can be sure off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.