mario

tolmie's hairdoo said:
And that's why, Mario, you will always be a twat.

His performance, general demeanour and happiness shows why he stole a living all season.

Smiled more at full time than he ever did winning trophies with us.

And maybe now the teenage fan boys on here just might begin to realise he never gave a flying fuck about our club, our team or fans?
He has shown more comittment, effort and application in 1 game for Milan than he did in 2 years for us. Just about sums him up.

Re: Goodbye Mario? (merged)

Mario scored two goals tonight vs Udinese. Penalty in stoppage time, He looked happy.

Re: Goodbye Mario? (merged)

tiggsywiggsywoo said:
B\connellblue said:
Blue Haze said:
MOTM effort with a brace to win it. Best I've ever seen him play.

You compare his effort today with his efforts for City, you get the impression City was a 100k/week purgatory on his long journey to Milan. Very annoying.

He was a fraud for us. Italian football will suit him down to the ground. You can piss about all game without breaking into a sweat. He'll enjoy playing against 60 year old defenders every week. He'll soon settle into his old ways, that you can be sure off.
Biggest load of old bollocks I have ever heard lad tried his best you should be ashamedof yourself

He 100% didn't.

ACMilan said:
Well - Gotta be straight... Looking at that replay, 100% not a penalty.
Unfair for udinese.

But a very nice debut for Mario. easy to see he lacks match fitness, those 90mins killed him. He needs to train HARD to get back into it.

But damn, Im smiling

The ref clearly wanted to be in 'The Mario Show' and got his wish.

As dire a decision for a penalty as I've seen of late.

Oh, and a reminder of why I don't watch Italian football any more.

A game I used to love.

People are getting too wound up about this. He was a 19 year old boy when he first came here, basically a child at heart, who never really settled in this country.

If he then moves back to his homeland to the club he supported as a kid of course he's going to be happier. Fuck me if I was good enough to play for Milan and City came knocking I'd be over like a shot with a smile from ear to ear.

He gave us some great memories and helped propel the club forward in PR terms. He repaid the investment in him several times over.

Good luck Mario.

Bigga said:
ACMilan said:
Well - Gotta be straight... Looking at that replay, 100% not a penalty.
Unfair for udinese.

But a very nice debut for Mario. easy to see he lacks match fitness, those 90mins killed him. He needs to train HARD to get back into it.

But damn, Im smiling

The ref clearly wanted to be in 'The Mario Show' and got his wish.

As dire a decision for a penalty as I've seen of late.

Oh, and a reminder of why I don't watch Italian football any more.

A game I used to love.
Theres actually more attacking football in italy than there used to be...ac milan guy, correct me if im wrong but there are more goals per weekend than there used to be right? But thats partly due to less superstars and the defenders are not what they used to be. Zapata and bonera, makeshift as they are even so prove defenders arent what they used to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.