mario

mancincali said:
miss him already.

Yeah I miss all the sulks and the 'couldnt give a shit' approach as well.

He can piss off for me. He's scored one and could have had a hatrick. He's run more in the first half than he ran in his entire career at city. Twat.

LoveCity said:
Playing like he cares.

Mario always cared.

It is my belief that Balotelli cared too much when he was here and it worked against him. He appeared to want to be loved by everyone and be a big success however his immaturity created situations which kept coming up to haunt him.

Instead of being loved he became a media toy, hated by everyone not connected with City. Story after story running him down, critiquing,calling him a clown... Pundits like Hanson and Rednap constantly publically berating him... Is it any wonder he lost his will to succeed here?

Even if he came across as not the smartest tool in the box he most certainly knew he was not the hero he wanted to be.

A joker, immature? Yes, but generous and an uncut diamond that may well become the finished article in a place where it won't 'always be him' getting blamed for everything.

I wish him luck. He praised our fans, our team, the players and the management, not remotely necessary but he did it, so respect.

The filthy rag media who hounded him out will be the first to suffer from his departure as their column inches shrink and sales fall now that their scapegoat has left them all sitting in their own stagnant cess pits of rag infested shite.

Pigeonho said:
He scored on his debut for us too if I recall correctly. He left with a reputation of not being that great, depending what you care about in the world of football. As someone else has already said, he's found his level. Fair play to him for doing that.

Is that the same level he found against Germany

r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
He scored on his debut for us too if I recall correctly. He left with a reputation of not being that great, depending what you care about in the world of football. As someone else has already said, he's found his level. Fair play to him for doing that.

Is that the same level he found against Germany

Bahahahahaahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.