Mario's Agent Speaks: "Mario is Staying"

This is irrelevant because what do you think his agent is going to say. Of course he will say that.

I'm sure Mario is sorry for what happened but it was obvious he was a ticking time bomb throughout the game and should have been sent off in the first half for that studs on knee foul. Yes, he's only 21 but he has been earning adult professional soccer money for a while now and it is time he started acting like a professional.

meeesh said:
citytill1die84 said:
Makes me laugh how Mancini puts up with Mario yet he just got Rid od Adebayor no questions asked.

Your not kidding,and Bellamy for that matter as well
Spot on, if Bellamy had played yesterday he would have been one of the lads who actually gave a shit!

lee-mcfc said:
god what a shambles the club is getting into

That is so true Lee but is it something HH will be willing to carry on with,or will he give some fucker a right ear bashing ?
Can`t see him being too amused at the way the Clubs name is going in the wrong direction (and I don`t mean playing wise) something that no doubt will annoy him.
From what other well versed people have said in the past,this is something that the Arab world hates within organisations and especially their own,bad publicity.

meeesh said:
citytill1die84 said:
Makes me laugh how Mancini puts up with Mario yet he just got Rid od Adebayor no questions asked.

And look at the flurry of goals they have scored for Tottenham and Liverpool their combined total just about matches what Mario has scored.

meeesh said:
citytill1die84 said:

Meesh or Sheesh?!

Don't you see....Ade and Bellers were allowed to walk because they CHALLENGED THE BOSS, just like Tevez did! Big difference between being exasperating and open dissension of the Boss! When Mario was benched for the first month of the season, did he bellyache or did he buckle down?

BTW, I just checked the scoring charts and cold not find either Ade or Bellers in the Top 10? Should I look harder?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.