Mark Bowen recalls the Hughes sacking

Sun Jihai's ghost said:
Cynical timing. Our most important run in and all of a sudden the welsh taffia are coming out of hiding.
It's a strange one that's for sure, especially as he repeatedly says "Why dwell on it?"

I wanted Hughes to stay but looking back on it the owners gave him enough timeI in his first season we were in the relegation zone at Christmas then in the summer he spent 200 million and we had a very good start but then only won 1 in 10 matches plus he lost every single derby. It annoyed me after Hughes sacking when everyone kept saying how he had done a brilliant job getting us to the semi final but we played our strongest team against some championship sides and really weakened prem sides.

Bowen talks at the end of anger and disbelief. Disbelief?

He must have been inhabiting a different world to me becase it seemed clear their time was up after the Spurs match.

And yes, the timing of this is deliberate, and awful. Thanks guys.

chinley blues said:
de niro said:
sacking hughes cost us the title.
no it did'nt, champions league place yes, but not the title

How?? Numbers, stats, facts please!!
I am giving you the chance to convince me.......

I'm not usualy one to go in for the "their all out to get city" paranoia, but it does seem odd that the bbc run with the two non-newsworthy stories about the tinted windows and Bowen/Hughes on the same day. You would have thought they had no wars,volcanos, elections to write about.

Pita said:
chinley blues said:
no it did'nt, champions league place yes, but not the title

How?? Numbers, stats, facts please!!
I am giving you the chance to convince me.......

numbers , stats facts?

try this,
we are shit under mancini, we dont play football, we are stoke with money, we will never win a fucking thing kicking towards our own goal, the best players will leave out of sheer boredom, the even better players wont come if those players leave........etc etc fucking etc.

now hughes,

brilliant manager, made some fantastic signings, went for goal every match, only trained once a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.