Mark Clattenberg

waspish said:
danburge82 said:
I do actually think Clattenberg is a poor ref but at the game i actually thought Mario dived for both penalty decisions, it was only on MOTD that i saw the replays and saw they could both have been given. Clattenberg had no replays.

He also ref'd the rest of the game fairly well. There were two bad tackles in the game; one for each team, and he just had a word with the player both times. He brought one player from either team over to him during the game for repeated fouling and didn't book either. That's all fine by me. It's a contect sport played by men this football, it's not a fucking tickling competition like Arsenal fans (and recently some City fans) think it has become.

It was one of the best Clattenberg performances i've seen.

Yep I agree...

Thing is how would he of refereed decisions wise at the swamp? Regarding those 2 possible penalties on Mario? If it was Rooney being man handled like that?

Crappenberg would have been informed by MANUre that if Rooney was manhandled in the penalty area without the award of a penalty, the ref would be chased round the pitch!

Proper ****.

Fuck knows what deluded "I'm a celebrity" shit goes on in his tiny brain. Under his embarrassing dad coiffured hair.

But most importantly, he can't referee for shite.

soon as I knew it was Brat enburg we was in for a dodgy game, 2 pens missed by him and he forgot to take his YC to the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.