Mark Halsey

Are you missing the red card he forgot to give because he thought the game was already done and over? Or how about his assist for their 2nd? Their 2nd was also offside but that is the linesman's fault.

There would have been absolute hell up on this forum if we lost.

he certainly let the game get on without trying to become what the game was about, a fewof the egotistical refs should take note, we don't go to watch them

SamTheGuru said:
Or how about his assist for their 2nd?
You can hardly blame him for that.

And their striker was about 2 inches offside for the 2nd so I think you can cut the linesman a little slack too.

Thought he was poor tbh

Fell for alot of thier diving. Thier penalty was very very harsh. Didnt book thier guy for the 2nd dive in the 2nd half, when he laughably squared up to Viera.

Didnt do the letter of the law and send off thier player for the foul for our penalty. I dont want players sent off for things like that but rules and rules and he failed to implement it.

And who can forget his killer pass for thier 2nd goal which was offside, admittidly let down by his assistant who have also been shocking this year.

very consistent ref in the past, id say last night was the 1st bad performance hes had

Clubber said:
SamTheGuru said:
Or how about his assist for their 2nd?

You mean getting hit by the ball?

Ha ha. Shirely you can't blame him for that.

Red Card? Must have missed that bit, could you enlighten me?
He means our penalty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.