Mark Hubber.

Very sad to hear.

What I take from this is ...
... Enjoy every City game asthough it were your last ever (one day it will be, I'm afraid).

Mark followed our beloved club through thin and thinner, home and away from his home in Wiltshire for many seasons. Every game was an away game for Mark who was a very loyal and unassuming fan and a founder member of the Bath and Wiltshire OSC. AKA Baltipie, Televators, kevinmcfc, Chippenham Blue would be posters who knew him very well on this forum. Seeing him in JJ Moons before and after Wembley this year make my heart skip a beat knowing he was there... Champions League Matchday one... he was there.

I am so proud and priviliged to have stood, sat, travelled and watched our City with a dedicated and unassuming man as I am sure many others on this forum who know him.
RIP Mark. Sincere condolences to his family and to all friends, supporters and other fans who know him. Such a tragic loss of a very likeable and genuine human being.

Brisblu

I was at the match with Mark and we both had tears in our eyes when the Champions League music was played. Enjoyed the match and wished him a safe journey home. Still a bit numb, was doing the Poznan with him less than an hour before he collapsed.
He was a very nice unassuming bloke and I will miss him
RIP

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.