Mark Hubber.

RIP Mark, you clearly were a true blue, travelling all that distance to every match.

50 is no age and my thoughts are with your family.

Hi mark hubber is my dad, thank you all very much for the kind words he had always been a massive city fan and I no he wouldn't of picked any where else in the world to pass away other than the home of his beloved city. Myself and his 3 grandchildren will keep the city flag flying in the hubber family.
Thanks again

50, that scares the shit out of me. Far too young for someone to pass away.

Forever Blue, RIP

hubz87 said:
Hi mark hubber is my dad, thank you all very much for the kind words he had always been a massive city fan and I no he wouldn't of picked any where else in the world to pass away other than the home of his beloved city. Myself and his 3 grandchildren will keep the city flag flying in the hubber family.
Thanks again

sorry for your loss mate...your dad was only a few years older than me, puts life into perspective

shadygiz said:
hubz87 said:
Thanks again

sorry for your loss mate...your dad was only a few years older than me, puts life into perspective
The City greats up there will be looking after him hubz87. Respects to you and your family again.

Sorry for your loss. This seems to be becoming a far too regular occurence these last 12 months with blues passing after a game.
At least he passed at his spiritual home and having seen our return to Europes top competition. Hopefully the team can go on and do people like Mark and David Schofield proud in the knowledge that they left us at the start of what should be a glorious era.

Went to many games with Mark at top man who loved City he will be missed! RIP Mark a true blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.