Mark Hughes - 'I Deserve More Credit'

He says Harry gets more and they have done similar jobs.

He isn't asking for more.

He could be meaning Harry gets too much, but he doesn't say.

He may be on about mobile phones or anything if you want to read more into it then he says. Maybe he is on pay as you go £10 a week but Harry is on £20? Or you could be even more creative and say he is pleading for more recognition....

Corky said:

And how wrong is he if he actually thinks that.

Redknapp has done a far superior job at Spurs to date than Hughes has with us.

moomba said:
Corky said:

And how wrong is he if he actually thinks that.

Redknapp has done a far superior job at Spurs to date than Hughes has with us.

Spurs are in Europe season after season and won the cup last year. Not a bad platform.

City did far better in Europe this year, but Spurs did well in the league cup (not all Harry's doing though) and have a few more points since he took over. However they got to sign Keane, Defoe, Zakora, Cudincinni in the window, plus our most skillfull defender on deadline day. We also had some good signings, but some shocking ones imposed on Hughes too. It is hard to say which is the harder job.

However we lost last match and that is as far as most people can remember.

well looking at spurs they've spent 80 million or there abouts (more I expect) on there squad this season and it was already a stronger squad than are's, take robinho out of are transfers and we've probaly spent about 65 million on players, still alot but it's understanble if were goin on money spent that spurs have done better than us as they've got alot stronger squad than us. Redknapp has done well but he just got a good squad playing well (aswell as spending quite a bit in january) hughes inherated a good team(starting 11) but a weak squad that was coming back to pre season off the back of an 8-1 defeat to boro so to say the twitching wanker has done better than hughes is a bit harsh

I just don't like the guy(Hughes) he's full of bullshit
As for JM i hate the football , or lack of it,he is what is wrong with modern day football

matt_MCFC said:
You lot are a fucking disgrace. Call yourselves supporters? Try supporting then. Hughes has done a descent job so far. Just like players Hughes needs time to adapt and if we get a top 10 finish in his first season then that's a good start! You achieve nothing by sacking your manager after one season. I don't post that often but lately this forum has really pissed me off. I know the kind of responses I'm gonna get for this post and I really couldn't give a toss. If you wanna support the team then support all that comes with it, manager included!

well said totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.