Mark Hughes New manager for Fulham

Prestwich_Blue said:
blue jim said:
Consider the teams Fulham beat to get there then ask yourself about his hype.

Hodgson is class and is a highly respected manager for a reason.
And so is Hughes, apart from among some sad, bitter fuckwits on here.
He is NOT, he has done nothing on the big stage, he kept Blackburn a midtable team, WOW, he did do fuck all for us, he made our defence the laughing stock of PL, he got us a worse pos. than Sven for god sake. He did manage to go for months without a victory.

How much have Hughes won agian?

Mancini (and probably anyother pl manager for that reason) in a space of two months, managed to do something that MR, Hughes wasnt able to do in 18 months and 250 million. win a couple of games away and got the defence sorted.

zeven said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
And so is Hughes, apart from among some sad, bitter fuckwits on here.
He is NOT, he has done nothing on the big stage, he kept Blackburn a midtable team, WOW, he did do fuck all for us, he made our defence the laughing stock of PL, he got us a worse pos. than Sven for god sake. He did manage to go for months without a victory.

Mancini (and probably anyother pl manager for that reason) in a space of two months, managed to do something that MR, Hughes wasnt able to do in 18 months and 250 million. win a couple of games away and got the defence sorted.
Thank you for proving my point.

Prestwich_Blue said:
zeven said:

You're welcome! :)

Prestwich_Blue said:
zeven said:

Looked like a perfectly reasonable argument to me.

Would that be the same Hughes who got us to a first Semi Final since 1981 and who would have got us to Wembley given the chance by not employing ludricously negative tactics ................Also reached the Quarter Final in Europe for the first time since 1979 ..........And signed Kompany , De Jong , Tevez, Adebayor and the like ....................lost 2 games , Yes 2 games before Christmas .................Reached a few semi finals with Blackburn and took them into Europe .............Fulham must be mad eh ...

zeven said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
You're welcome! :)
LOL. I think you missed the point of what I was trying to say. Hughes & Hodgson both did well at unfashionable teams with little money (although Hodgson bombed when he was at Blackburn). Both are good solid coaches but in the same way that Hughes couldn't really get us to the level we wanted, I think Hodgson will probably find the job at Liverpool too much for him. Nowhere did I mention Mancini.

And Hughes got Blackburn to 6th & 7th. You make that sound like it was a failure.

Remember Hughes were not even first choice for the Fulham job, and not even considered for Liverpool pretty much says it all really. How highly rated he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.