mark hughes out banner

r.soleofsalford said:
it was put up just above us every body was shouting to pull it down, who was the half wit responsible he should have been taken on to the pitch and shot
Was just about to post the same thing..... these people are pethetic.

It WAS pulled down !! It only survived about 10 minutes.
Fookin muppets draping it .
Bet those no brains felt embarrassed as we cruised to victory.
The pulling down drew a cheer from us in 121 and from the SSers.

Im actually starting to warm to hughes slightly, I dont agree with a lot of things he does but I certainly wouldnt put a banner like that up at this stage - it just doesnt help the cause!!! He's made some good signings and we all need to get behind the Man cos he aint going nowhere fast thats safe to say!! Halfwit whoever it was!

Im afraid there are still people who dont want us to be a stable club.Sad, when the biggest threat we have to being successful is our fans.

dom said:
it was just above on next tier im in 110 only saw the bottom half its said hughes out what did it say before that think the probably didn`t expect the reception they got but deserved

I was in 110 and I saw it. It was only up for about 2 minutes, everyone in 111 was threatening the person who put it up

r.soleofsalford said:
dom said:
it was just above on next tier im in 110 only saw the bottom half its said hughes out what did it say before that think the probably didn`t expect the reception they got but deserved

It said 'Clueless Hughes Out'.

Clueless applies to them, the tw@ts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.