mark hughes out banner

I didn't see the point in it personally. He isn't going to go anywhere before the end of the season is he? It's stupid. I hope they didn't cheer when we scored because Mark Hughes is our manager if they're going to be petty.

Its a fuckin disgrace i was sat a few rows behind him in 212, i saw him put the banner up well into the 1st half but didnt think anything of it, i thought it was something about sven when the hughes cheer went up. The twat should be ashamed of himself & stay away if thats how he feels!!

Sorry but I've gotta laugh, how many hughes out threads have there been on here and now all of a sudden after a couple of good results everyone is mortified by a hughes out banner and everyone is his biggest fan.

MH will take us to Istanbul 'spread the word'...

notreallyhere said:
Sorry but I've gotta laugh, how many hughes out threads have there been on here and now all of a sudden after a couple of good results everyone is mortified by a hughes out banner and everyone is his biggest fan.

Whilst your having a chuckle to yourself......
is it worth considering that the posters who are expressing their contempt for the prick with the banner were actually behind hughes from the start. The mans signed some top draw players who have improved us as a side.

notreallyhere said:

You will find that most of the anti-Hughes clan (myself included) would not dream of creating shit feeling on Matchday/night.

This forum however is the perfect place for everybodies views to be aired. 99% of posters are very passionate City fans, but contrary to your schoolboy thoughts, they want City to win every match.

And it will be wholly agreed by virtually all that the twat with the flag last night is indeed, a twat!

Blue4ever85 said:
de niro said:
Greiver said:
That really is a fucking disgrace! I can understand being pissed but to go against your manager/team/players during a game ... I don't see how you can call yourself a fan!
correct.when will they accept he's our manager.

Hughes needs to go. He's made excellent signing's, but the performances of the team on the whole have been wank.

HOWEVER, whichever cretin put that up should be named and shamed over the tanoid, dragged onto the pitch and punched to death by Moonchester. What a wanker.

Yea your perfectly intitled to your opinion just not on match day! You can get pissed or happy after the game but during YOU SUPPORT ALL THE WAY! (You as in <insert whoevers name here>)

I assume the bloke was the same one who rang GMR after the game and called 'Sparky' a 'right M.unich Bastard'

Jimmy Wagg cut him off though.

quiet_riot said:
I assume the bloke was the same one who rang GMR after the game and called 'Sparky' a 'right M.unich Bastard'

i think that is the root of the hughes out brigade.Living in the past-shame that many years ago Man U fans didnt call Busby a blue bastard and hound him out before he is successful.

maybe not right to tar them all with the same brush-but it seems to be a consistent factor with the ones that i have come across.

stockportblue said:
quiet_riot said:

i think that is the root of the hughes out brigade.Living in the past-shame that many years ago Man U fans didnt call Busby a blue bastard and hound him out before he is successful.

People were far more civilised back in those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.