mark hughes out banner

not into any banners rally, its a rag trend.

them wankers have loads at $old trafford, all shit and mostly about us.

them scratters who put that hughes out one up should be banned for life, its pathetic.

Thing is it only takes a newspaper to put a shot of it in the paper and all of the sudden the stories start to flow, Hughes hasn't won everyone over but lets be fair the team are really starting to come together.

LETS SACK HUGHES

the only manager i bring us to the last 16 of the uefa cup in who knows how long.

That really is a fucking disgrace! I can understand being pissed but to go against your manager/team/players during a game ... I don't see how you can call yourself a fan!

Greiver said:
That really is a fucking disgrace! I can understand being pissed but to go against your manager/team/players during a game ... I don't see how you can call yourself a fan!
correct.when will they accept he's our manager.

de niro said:
Greiver said:
correct.when will they accept he's our manager.

Hughes needs to go. He's made excellent signing's, but the performances of the team on the whole have been wank.

HOWEVER, whichever cretin put that up should be named and shamed over the tanoid, dragged onto the pitch and punched to death by Moonchester. What a wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.