Mark Kennedy

Keegan wanted to sell Kennedy and Goater to Wolves in 2001, and they had been the two best attacking players in the 99/00 promotion season. As Wolves were direct rivals it was very odd, but I suppose with 2 play makers and two strikers in some of Keegan's teams, the wing-back model suited best.

Getting back to the player himself......i loved his ability,he was one of the most naturally gifted players i'd seen,and i loved watching him when he was on form and up for it.

Hopefully he can pass some of that technique,and know how,on to our youngsters - he must come highly rated being employed in such a role.
Yep..he was what I hoped Brandon Barker was going to turn into...
Kennedy on full form,when he had the full back on the run was exciting to watch.excellent ball control.stylish.

one of my favourite players, proper left winger. Spitting image of my cousin, who incidentally, used to walk like Liam Gallagher before Liam Gallagher and was from about 3 roads down

Did Kennedy get sacked last season?

Who is in charge of the under 16's now anyone know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.