Mark Lawro's Predictions for our match against Everton...

mancityscot

Lawro Predicts...!!!!

Is this guy fUcking high!!!!! 2-0 he is predicting to the bluedippers. now i know we're not the best on the road but hopefully thats not changed. now i know everton have started to tuen round the results but 2-0? dont make me laugh.

i predict 1-1

Re: Lawro Predicts...!!!!

2-0 to us!!! I read somewhere we've won the fixture last 3 times in a row???

No we haven't mate we won last year but they have beat us a few times before that.I'd be happy with a draw in this one,if we get a win we really are on a roll.I don't blame Lawro really when you consider the last decent team we played away we got dicked 3-0.

I like when he predicts us to lose, we rarely do when he predicts it.
Someone had a lawro prediction table on here the season b4 last and we were a lot better than his predictions had said we would be.

mancityscot said:
Is this guy fUcking high!!!!! 2-0 he is predicting to the bluedippers. now i know we're not the best on the road but hopefully thats not changed. now i know everton have started to tuen round the results but 2-0? dont make me laugh.

i predict 1-1

I think that's pretty arrogant of you. You point out yourself that we are weak away from home.
You claim he's 'high', but then only predict we will draw anyway.. so it's hardly as if it's a dead cert in our favour is it? Say they're 1-0 up and we're pushing hard for an equalizer, throwing men forward and taking risks.. we miss a golden chance and they hit us on the break and make the game safe. On paper 2-0 and 1-1 are very different, but when it's put like that in reality you would be very close to being spot on, but Lawro would end up with a 'perfect result' for his tally.

It's a good sign, he's always fuckin wrong. Didn't he predict Liverpool would win the league?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.