Mark Lawro's Predictions for our match against Everton...

Re: Lawro Predicts...!!!!

A 2-0 Everton home win would hardly be a shock.

Everton are coming back to form, and this is our first tough game under Mancini. Away tests at Wolves and Boro were not that demanding. Everton's League position belies their potential - especially with their better players returning

Who cares what this cnut thinks, he makes ian wright look like the knowledge of all football

Famous for being the shitest liverpool player when that were good!

It must have said the away team has won the last 3 times we met then?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballmatters.webeden.co.uk/#/lawros-league/4535183972" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballmatters.webeden.co.u ... 4535183972</a>

mancityscot said:
Is this guy fUcking high!!!!! 2-0 he is predicting to the bluedippers. now i know we're not the best on the road but hopefully thats not changed. now i know everton have started to tuen round the results but 2-0? dont make me laugh.

i predict 1-1

buzzing with this everytime he predicts us to win we don't he's just going with what his head says because he knows if we win this game liverpool are fucked bet he's not got them down to get beat my bet of the weekend stoke 7-2 get on everybody

I actually agree with him. 2-0 to Everton. Hope I'm wrong.

who cares what this tosser thinks, he's going off past results, this is new city, time to move on chaps, I know its hard because well "this is city" but weve changed now,
have faith in manchini

everton 1--- city 3,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.