Mark Lawro's Predictions for our match against Everton...

Re: Lawro Predicts...!!!!

riley347 said:
vincent said:
I actually agree with him. 2-0 to Everton. Hope I'm wrong.

no way everton will 'nil' us.......imo.........

Think they are a decent team Riley... I like the banter with some Everton fans, although it can too far at times. I think with Tuesday in mind, we may lose this one. We shall see.

vincent said:
riley347 said:
no way everton will 'nil' us.......imo.........

Think they are a decent team Riley... I like the banter with some Everton fans, although it can too far at times. I think with Tuesday in mind, we may lose this one. We shall see.

agreed...but feel nowadays we,ve always got a goal in us.......

More annoying than Lawro and his little faith in City (who cares? I still read his predo's but do so without the image of them being given by an oracle..) is the overconfidence here before every match. That is what got Hughes, I think. Everton are a good side, they have found some good form recently and are playing at home. If someone'd offer me a draw now, I'd take it.

While I think we are very capable of winning the game, I see no reason to expect us to.

riley347 said:
vincent said:

agreed...but feel nowadays we,ve always got a goal in us.......

agree 1-2

you,d think this tosser would have better things to do than have a constant pop at us....................LIKE SORT HIS FUCKING HAIR DO OUT!!!!!!!.....

bluemoonno1 said:
who cares what this tosser thinks, he's going off past results, this is new city, time to move on chaps, I know its hard because well "this is city" but weve changed now,
have faith in manchini

everton 1--- city 3,
I,m with you on this one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.