Mark Robins

Coventry missing out on promotion serves the miserable, mealy minded, peevish, up his own arse bastard right. Before I read Mark's original post I wanted Coventry to go up, but what goes around comes around, Robins. Hope you go down to League One next season.
I felt exactly the same mate, fuck him, the miserable bastard.

Many years ago I came in from work to find the eldest daughter sat at the kitchen with a school friend , never seen the girl before, she’d of been about 13 years old . Said hello and my daughter introduced us , a pleasant enough girl . My daughter said you’ll know her dad , oh yeah who is he . Mark Robins she replied . Being a nice fella I replied your dad was a good footballer how is he ? . I don’t know she said I haven’t seen him for years , felt sorry for the poor girl : (

Many years ago I came in from work to find the eldest daughter sat at the kitchen with a school friend , never seen the girl before, she’d of been about 13 years old . Said hello and my daughter introduced us , a pleasant enough girl . My daughter said you’ll know her dad , oh yeah who is he . Mark Robins she replied . Being a nice fella I replied your dad was a good footballer how is he ? . I don’t know she said I haven’t seen him for years , felt sorry for the poor girl : (
Well he did travel a lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.