Mark Robins

I wouldn’t expect him to sign it and I don’t think it reflects poorly on him at all. If it was for charity it’d be a different matter.

Roles reversed if a blue who was a cult hero at City played two games for the rags at the end of his career which went virtually completely unnoticed and we heard that he’d refused to sign a piece of rag memorabilia we’d all think he was a proper chap.

A bit of old fashioned churlishness is quite refreshing in the modern world where everybody has to pretend to be nice as fuck to everyone else all the time
Why did he ever come on loan? He clearly had or has bad Will towards us, it just raises questions.

It was a historic season and he chose to come here on loan from some Greek shed. He made those appearances, it’s part of his career, nobody forced him, so if he turned signing down cos it’s City and he is a raggy con, I don’t think that reflects well on him.

And if his allegiances were with us as a youngen that makes it even worse.

inhuman rag ****..frankly not into social media, but would be fucking spouting stuff about the miserable bastard if I was.. Thank fuck Luton won, and whilst it pains me to say that for obvious reasons, hope that shitty bastard gets the sack..and he will.

My brother in law (rag twat from Worcestershire) worked with him at Coventry ( B i L was head of player recruitment) … he maintains that Bobbins is one of the vilest individuals he’s ever met in his life. Constant mither during his time off, until he realised that if he told Bobbins he’d got nothing on he wouldn’t be bothered.
The lowest point was when Chris (B I L) was in a waiting room at hospital shortly before a skin cancer operation… Bobbins was on the phone giving him grief for not being in work.

In short, a ****.

Watching the game yesterday made me realise Mr Robbins is a very weird and strange individual and very uninspiring on the touchline.

Can’t be that uninspiring if he’s taken them from League Two to a spot kick away from the Premier League whilst being homeless for a few seasons.

Can’t be that uninspiring if he’s taken them from League Two to a spot kick away from the Premier League whilst being homeless for a few seasons.
True, He must work his magic in the training ground because at the side of the pitch he looks lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.