Mark Sertori

Worsleyweb

Team supported
City
just read an article and didnt realise he had left City. seems a strange one when he seemed so popular and strange timing. anyone know why and where he has gone??

just read an article and didnt realise he had left City. seems a strange one when he seemed so popular and strange timing. anyone know why and where he has gone??

He’s gone to Burnley, but no idea why he left City.

His surname is spelt Sertori.

He is a close pal of Vinnie's,and he was offered the opportunity to be a lead in their Performance dept.

Fair enough / brave move for him but sounds like a better role. Seemed popular here.

Marc or Carlo as the players called him, left in January. I do know him personally and he is an absolute diamond of a fella from a wonderful family. WhatsApp him many times following games and his one emoji replies are legendary! He’s also looked after my family members including arranging to meet the man ‘Kun’ himself personally along with many of the players and have them sign my daughters shirt along with the Argentina shirt signed also by Messi. The 60th birthday message he got for me last year from Phil Foden was the icing on the cake as we say! Love the guy to bits, always has time for you and I will miss him but know the players will too given their love of him also. Wishing him a fantastic future with Vinnie, the lad deserves it.

We do seem leek a lot of seemingly well thought of and popular staff. Considering what we now are.
But , their choice.
That happens with all great orgs. When you are stuffed full of the best and brightest, not everyone will have a clear path to advancement under their specific targeted timeframe (as they often have another brilliant person ahead of them), so going elsewhere is the way to take their next step.

It also means that nearly every other org will constantly be trying to poach your staff and will sometimes succeed, especially those with former colleagues, managers, or clients, as is the case here.

The difference with us is that we usually replace the well thought of and popular person with another person that becomes well thought of and popular.

I’d much rather have this problem than the opposite (see the red pretenders in Stretford).

That happens with all great orgs. When you are stuffed full of the best and brightest, not everyone will have a clear path to advancement under their specific targeted timeframe (as they often have another brilliant person ahead of them), so going elsewhere is the way to take their next step.

It also means that nearly every other org will constantly be trying to poach your staff and will sometimes succeed, especially those with former colleagues, managers, or clients, as is the case here.

The difference with us is that we usually replace the well thought of and popular person with another person that becomes well thought of and popular.

I’d much rather have this problem than the opposite (see the red pretenders in Stretford).
Obviously I get that - but conversely, not many key personnel go from Deloittes to Grant Thornton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.