Marketing of the women's game

M M

mat

I was expecting a blitz of coverage and promotion of the new season on BBC/Sky off the back of the England success.

Been disappointing so far.

I was expecting a blitz of coverage and promotion of the new season on BBC/Sky off the back of the England success.

Been disappointing so far.
Shit loads of it if people are interested mate, although as suspected the flag waving Euros with the usual Olympics attendees have dropped off when it returned to normal.

At the match we get bombarded with buy tickets on the phones we get "Reminders" and the soft sell. it's had loads of coverage but it's not happening IMO.

Reactions: mat
The WSL is a difficult product to sell. Chelsea way ahead of everybody else. Arsenal, City and Rags scrapping for runners up spots.
Other teams are mainly awful with bang average/poor players. Most attendances are very low. Try and select a team of 11 good players from outwith the top 4…..
You have a handful of potential great matches that involve the top 4. Anyone that can turn a Brighton v Reading or a Birmingham v Everton into a “must watch” is a genius.

How the hell are they expecting the women's game to prosper in England with the salary cap, all the best players are going abroad where they can earn more money. Some clowns would have the mens game go the same way, with the same fate.

Reactions: mat
How the hell are they expecting the women's game to prosper in England with the salary cap, all the best players are going abroad where they can earn more money. Some clowns would have the mens game go the same way, with the same fate.
We know why the salary cap was introduced. The WSL happy to let one blue team dominate over a sky blue one.

Wait, is the salary cap causing all the best players in the league to leave the country or is it designed to ensure Chelsea are better than City?

Wait, is the salary cap causing all the best players in the league to leave the country or is it designed to ensure Chelsea are better than City?
Not sure but one thing i know 100 percent, if you get the woke /commie / marxists/ involved it will be a disaster,

Not sure but one thing i know 100 percent, if you get the woke /commie / marxists/ involved it will be a disaster,
All I know is I've never seen Marxists run a proper football league and that tells you something doesn't it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.