Marketing of the women's game

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting. :)

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/male-british-football-fans-attitudes-towards-attending-wo-8

Thank you guys xx

Hey guys,

I am a Master's student at the University of Brighton from South Korea. Being a female fan myself, through my thesis research I want to find out what can enable more male fans to live, breathe and sleep the women's games as much as you do for the men's games. I would really appreciate your quick minutes into the survey I designed for the research I am conducting. :)

Survey Link: https://brighton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/male-british-football-fans-attitudes-towards-attending-wo-8

Thank you guys xx

Done. Good luck with your Master's dissertation. And I genuinely hope you go on to make it into a doctoral thesis. There needs to be more academic work done on the women's game. It's also about time one or two books about the history of the women's game started appearing on the sports shelves at Waterstones and suchlike. That wouldn't be too much to hope for.
By the way – what news of the women's game in South Korea?
(Incidentally, I don't want to make a big song and dance about this, but your home institution may well call it a thesis, I'm aware of that. But I don't, at least not in the British English I grew up speaking).

Done. Good luck with your Master's dissertation. And I genuinely hope you go on to make it into a doctoral thesis. There needs to be more academic work done on the women's game. It's also about time one or two books about the history of the women's game started appearing on the sports shelves at Waterstones and suchlike. That wouldn't be too much to hope for.
By the way – what news of the women's game in South Korea?
(Incidentally, I don't want to make a big song and dance about this, but your home institution may well call it a thesis, I'm aware of that. But I don't, at least not in the British English I grew up speaking).
Thank you:)

Republic of Ireland women doing wonders marketing the women's game.
Fuck them and there terrorist supporting songs, shit meaningless apologies, if that was the mens team there would be uproar, they want equality, they should be getting called out on this, shame on them and shame on the women's game.

The WSL is a difficult product to sell. Chelsea way ahead of everybody else. Arsenal, City and Rags scrapping for runners up spots.
Other teams are mainly awful with bang average/poor players. Most attendances are very low. Try and select a team of 11 good players from outwith the top 4…..
You have a handful of potential great matches that involve the top 4. Anyone that can turn a Brighton v Reading or a Birmingham v Everton into a “must watch” is a genius.
The marketing, when it rears it's head, is generally over-hyped with the notion that there is but a wafer thin gap between the men's game and the women's game. The increased attendances are a by-product of the England success but I can't see them being maintained. The World Cup next year will no doubt see an upturn in interest but you'll never get the spectacle of sport at the highest level compared to what we saw when the Rags got the battering!

Republic of Ireland women doing wonders marketing the women's game.
Fuck them and there terrorist supporting songs, shit meaningless apologies, if that was the mens team there would be uproar, they want equality, they should be getting called out on this, shame on them and shame on the women's game.

Just caught this on the news right now and I am a bit mixed, if anyone Irish on here can explain how bad the song is I would love to learn.

Maybe they thought they could get away with it? Maybe they will or they wont.

Just caught this on the news right now and I am a bit mixed, if anyone Irish on here can explain how bad the song is I would love to learn.

Maybe they thought they could get away with it? Maybe they will or they wont.
I did find the spectacle of an English news presenter suggesting to an Irish person that they need further education on anglo irish relations, rather jarring. I think they're well aware of what the English got up to in Ireland, far more so than your average English person that's for sure.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.