Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad looks the real deal. Will be excited to hear this one come off. Kelechi, Sterling, Moreno, Roberts, Sane, Brahim, Sancho, etc etc we could be set for a long time in attack

Great news.

Wonder how long he has been playing without a break. Not sure when South American League dates run from/to.

Is it likely that he will go/join up on the pre-season tour to China?

Good news that the deal is done. Strange that we're pulling him from the Olympics squad. Can only mean that we want to look at him in pre season rather than loaning him straight out.

Good news that the deal is done. Strange that we're pulling him from the Olympics squad. Can only mean that we want to look at him in pre season rather than loaning him straight out.

I would much prefer having him & Zinchenko available as options for the first team squad along with the most viable of our kids. If we find they aren't being used, loan them out in Jan.

Having young fast skillful wild card players to put in the team or off the bench is much more exciting for the crowd & the oppo don't know them.

I would much prefer having him & Zinchenko available as options for the first team squad along with the most viable of our kids. If we find they aren't being used, loan them out in Jan.

Having young fast skillful wild card players to put in the team or off the bench is much more exciting for the crowd & the oppo don't know them.

I agree....surely it would make sense to have them stay with us for pre-season and maybe if they not ready for the 1st team squad, look to loan them out in Jan....would be nice to see them given a chance to show something before they just go out on loan for a year or two..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.