Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a read of the 6 words under the header "TRANSFER FORUM".
But he's right, if it's just the one report which is just repeated by all the other media outlets ad naseum it's pointless putting them on here. I suspect the people who post all of the different links from what is just one 'story' are just 'look at me' posters.

But he's right, if it's just the one report which is just repeated by all the other media outlets ad naseum it's pointless putting them on here. I suspect the people who post all of the different links from what is just one 'story' are just 'look at me' posters.

Most of the rumours stem from one story,just some see different links and post them,no harm in it.

Most of the rumours stem from one story,just some see different links and post them,no harm in it.
I was talking about the folk who post all of the links themselves bud (who know it's the same story), if it's different posters then fair enough.

Hi mate.....I'm sure the last thing any on here that post links (including myself) think when posting is "look at me"....and most genuinely just trying to add something positive to the forum...most twitter links now go in the "twitter rumours" thread anyway so atleast then you know you dont have to read them if you dont want to....Many links might quote the same source...for example Gazzetta dello Sport and By Football Italia staff this morning in connection with Bonucci but the football-Italia report added a little more to the story (i.e that City rang Juve yesterday)...which is why I posted the "Football Italia" link even tho they were just quoting GDS.....not sure why this has to be a big deal...I for one am very thankful to all that post links on here even if the odd one gets posted twice....

Trying to second and 3rd source my Colombian friend who's kept me updated thus far but he sent me a "what the fuck" gif saying that Colombian news is reporting Marlos is being loaned for 2 years and signed a 5 year deal with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.