Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he actually said he's going to Deportivo ?

I actually sat up & watched that match last night, but had been at a party & was too pissed to tell what the fuck was going on. I think I saw Moreno skin some fucker & burst into the box at one point but I might of imagined it.

Now I know what it's like to have Danny Mills' brain.

I actually sat up & watched that match last night, but had been at a party & was too pissed to tell what the fuck was going on. I think I saw Moreno skin some fucker & burst into the box at one point but I might of imagined it.

Where he missed that header? I couldn't see the angle he missed from but I did see some incredible agility and skill on the ball.

His agent confirmed afterwards

No idea mate ;) But I thought I saw some serious trickery from him, through my drunken haze.

You did. Sorry for the terrible description here but I fell in love when he was heading to the corner turned around did a feint then a ball roll and tried to nutmeg the guy and turned the burners on. Almost got him too! Probably doesn't make any bit of sense to you but it was tricky as hell and my eyes lit up.

You did. Sorry for the terrible description here but I fell in love when he was heading to the corner turned around did a feint then a ball roll and tried to nutmeg the guy and turned the burners on. Almost got him too! Probably doesn't make any bit of sense to you but it was tricky as hell and my eyes lit up.

I wish he was coming straight here.

I suppose if Sané is coming & Jesus later, maybe they think we are overstocked with attackers for this season.

Something i'm not quite understanding if we get Sane, Gabriel Jesus and Moreno.

Throw them in with Roberts and Sterling. All players in a similar position with not too dissimilar age who should all be playing in two years time realistically. Where we gonna put them all?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.