Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he actually said he's going to Deportivo ?

I actually sat up & watched that match last night, but had been at a party & was too pissed to tell what the fuck was going on. I think I saw Moreno skin some fucker & burst into the box at one point but I might of imagined it.

Now I know what it's like to have Danny Mills' brain.

To plagiarise a famous old gentleman, today you will be sober while Danny Mills will still be a cnut.

I watched that vid of him vs Huracan twice - second time to watch that defender who gets sent off for the challenge from behind... about 15 minutes before the red card he nearly got physical with MM after he tied him up in knots in the box. A minute or two later, MM drew him out, then put the winger clean through in the exact spot he'd been covering. Reckon he'd had enough for one day.

His agent has said, he will go on loan to Deportivo La Coruna for a year. Does he mean a season or 12 months I wonder?

Do you think Deportivo are going to hold on to him while everyone's on their holidays in June and July? He means season.

I watched that vid of him vs Huracan twice - second time to watch that defender who gets sent off for the challenge from behind... about 15 minutes before the red card he nearly got physical with MM after he tied him up in knots in the box. A minute or two later, MM drew him out, then put the winger clean through in the exact spot he'd been covering. Reckon he'd had enough for one day.

Just watched that video. He was class. Seemed to play everywhere across the front 3 and picked the ball up in midfield a lot. Tasty finish as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.