Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
The press response suggests to me that we have decided to brief a small number of journalists. The former belief that we only had to release things via our own channels, while something I favour, led to too much negativity around the club and consequently placed a tremendous amount of unnecessary pressure on players because of falsely reported price tags. The reports seem too accurate and the content too balanced, for briefings not to have taken place.

Marlos Moreno: Manchester City set to sign Colombia forward
By Simon Stone

BBC Sport

• 18 minutes ago
  • From the sectionFootball
_90669866_gettyimages-511903712.jpg

Marlos Moreno has been capped seven times by Columbia
Manchester City are close to signing Colombia forward Marlos Moreno.

City will pay Colombian club Atletico Nacional £4.75m for the 19-year-old, and he is then likely to join La Liga side Deportivo La Coruna on loan.

Moreno would be Pep Guardiola's third signing this week, following the arrival of Leroy Sane from Schalke and Gabriel Jesus from Palmeiras.

Guardiola's overall spending since replacing Manuel Pellegrini as manager in July now exceeds £100m.

In addition to strengthening his current squad, former Bayern Munich boss Guardiola has prioritised signing highly-rated younger players for the future.

The Spaniard is still aiming to sign a central defender, with Everton's John Stones his number one target.
Wow, £8 mill seemed low, how did we manage £4.75 mill?

Wow, £8 mill seemed low, how did we manage £4.75 mill?
Apparently nacional only own 60% of his rights - so maybe the 4.75 is for that and with the other 40% being paid off at the same rate - just less than 3.2 - the total comes to 8 mill - just a thought .

Apparently nacional only own 60% of his rights - so maybe the 4.75 is for that and with the other 40% being paid off at the same rate - just less than 3.2 - the total comes to 8 mill - just a thought .
It always gets complicated and very confusing with 3rd party ownership, do we pay them of or does it come from others? I thought we had to pay the club and they sort out the 3rd parties?

Could it be that the 3rd party ownership remains while he's at Deportivo and next year before he returns to City we buy them out?

Could it be that the 3rd party ownership remains while he's at Deportivo and next year before he returns to City we buy them out?
Even though we're loaning him straight out I don't think we can do that as 3rd party ownership is a no no. Although I could be wrong ;)

Tim vickers on talk sport the other week said this is a case on his nationality regards they fee. He mentions if he was Brazilian the fee would have been in the Gabriel Jesus figures but for some reason Colombians go for way below market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.