Marlos Moreno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim vickers on talk sport the other week said this is a case on his nationality regards they fee. He mentions if he was Brazilian the fee would have been in the Gabriel Jesus figures but for some reason Colombians go for way below market value.

Is he that highly regarded?

About to make a 3rd bid of 5m? Bullshit no way would we offer 2 bids of less than 5m jokers.
We'd bid whatever we think he's worth I'd have thought although I was under the impression we'd already bought him so lord knows what's happening.

It's a weird one. The price seems very low for such a talented player (even for 60%) and no one seems to know exactly who 'owns' him. I hope the other 40% isn't owned by the Medellin cartel.

Depor's manager sent him away on holiday for 2-3 weeks because of the amount of football he's played recently so he won't be there to start La Liga. The deal should be finished soon but he's not going to miss anything since Depor's manager is giving him rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.