Marouane Fellaini

MadchesterCity said:
We need to go all out for Marouane Fellaini IMO

words to decribe him:

Athlete, Aerial ability, Strong, Flexible, Agressive, Dominating, Powerful, Young, Belgian, Afro, Dedicated, Intelligent,

Has matured alot in the last 2 seasons and as much as I love Barry and De Jong think he would be perfect option in our midfield

Would be an awesome signing!

-----------------Hart--------------
Richards--Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
----------Fellaini----YaYa----------
----Silva------Tevez------Nasri
---------------Aguero

Agree said this a few months ago and got battered would be a perfect replacement for DJ with more passing skills

Wont leave Everton though so non starter

He would be my number 1 choice signing, absolutely brilliant player. Can play holding, central, or attacking midfield and be outstanding in each role.

dctid said:
MadchesterCity said:

words to decribe him:

Athlete, Aerial ability, Strong, Flexible, Agressive, Dominating, Powerful, Young, Belgian, Afro, Dedicated, Intelligent,

Has matured alot in the last 2 seasons and as much as I love Barry and De Jong think he would be perfect option in our midfield

---------------Aguero

Agree said this a few months ago and got battered would be a perfect replacement for DJ with more passing skills

haha clarkie? if you really think a player of fellaini's abillity wouldnt want to join manchester city, the team who won the pl and are on the verge of great things from everton then you are deluded pal

dctid said:
MadchesterCity said:

words to decribe him:

---------------Aguero

It does seem strange that we haven't any interest in this player, unfortunately I think he will end up at the rags

I simply cannot understand why we have shown no interest in him either. Brilliant player. Has just about everything in his game.

SamTheGuru said:
I simply cannot understand why we have shown no interest in him either. Brilliant player. Has just about everything in his game.

Because Moyes would call everyone classless for thinking about making a bid then charge 9x the going rate before attacking the player after he leaves

BoyBlue_1985 said:
SamTheGuru said:

Because Moyes would call everyone classless for thinking about making a bid then charge 9x the going rate before attacking the player after he leaves

It didn't do Lescott any harm. Or us for that matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.