Marouane Fellaini

citytill1die84 said:
My mates an Everton season ticket holder says Fellaini is crap and wants rid. Told him everytime I've watched him he looks good he said that because he only turns up against the bigger sides and that's the only time there shown on tv.

I've said it few pages back.. he is playing for a team that is actually playing for nothing. They're not good enough to fight for Europe positions, they are too good to be scared of relegation.

It's very hard to stay focused, consistent and motivated in such conditions.

If he would play for a team like City who fight for top prizes through whole season he wouldn't have any problems with motivation and would most probably be much more consistent.

It's same with United tbh, and I think he'll finish there at some time. It would be one of their usual transfer businesses + Moyes would be happy to deal with them rather than us.

JacksonJones said:
Belgium manager teaching Fellaini how to use his elbows? lol

album_large_4846606.jpg

looks like David James!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I dont say this often as i dont like it but "nowhere near good enough for where we are going"

Nowadays I think this verse should be "nowhere near good enough for where we are"! :P

GStar said:
Awful player, often clumsy and dirty, occasionally sublime, often ridiculous.

Not a player we should be looking at imo. If we were to go after a depp lying CM, i'd be concentrating on Romeu at Chelsea.
Awful are you taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.