Marouane Fellaini

Kun Aguero said:
I'd even give them Sinclair too.

10M+lescott+barry+sinclair for big fella will be too good for they to say no...and if you are to believe the rumours that they want lescott and sinclair...

Gaudinho's car said:
Anyone who doesn't rate Fellaini either doesn't know anything about football or is a Liverpool supporter!! The guy is class is it any coincidence that we have beat Everton once in the past 4 years or so? The guy dominates midfield and has good technical ability... I'd offer Barry, Lescott and £10m for him. Much rather have him than go paying £50m+ for a player untested in this league.

Imagine Yaya, Fellaini, Rodwell Kompany, Nastasic at corners immense
I rate him but just doesn't/won't fit our team.

He is superb off the striker, and a decent midfielder. Spending 30m+ on a decent midfielder? No thanks.

He dominates defences not midfields, that's why Moyes plays him upfront far more effective there hence why he has got plenty of goals this year.

He's shown today exactly why he isn't good enough. A chance to get to Wembley and he strolled around the pitch not giving a fuck.
Everton fans are furious with him and many of them want him gone.

Hope to fuck we don't go in for him. A match of the day player without the consistency or desire to become world class.

No thank you.

stony said:
He's shown today exactly why he isn't good enough. A chance to get to Wembley and he strolled around the pitch not giving a fuck.

Hope to fuck we don't go in for him. A match of the day player without the consistency or desire to become world class.

No thank you.
Absolutely this.

I do rate him as a player but he isn't worth what Everton will want for him (20-30 mill) plus the fact I cant see how he would fit into our system. I do think he would be perfect for Chelsea though player behind Ba/Torre with Hazard and Mata either side.

stony said:

No thank you.

He should have been sold in January. He seems disinterested lately.

stony said:

No thank you.

Can't agree with that. Like a lot of top players playing at nothing clubs, Fellaini turns it on and off. However the consistency and desire will come with a move to a top club and playing under a manager who can bring that out ...

If anything Everton's shit performance yesterday reflects terribly on Moyes. He's playing silly beggars with his contractual situation and it's of little surprise that there's an effect on results.

BillyShears said:
stony said:

No thank you.

Can't agree with that. Like a lot of top players playing at nothing clubs, Fellaini turns it on and off. However the consistency and desire will come with a move to a top club and playing under a manager who can bring that out ...

If anything Everton's shit performance yesterday reflects terribly on Moyes. He's playing silly beggars with his contractual situation and it's of little surprise that there's an effect on results.

If he can't be arsed at the club he's at then there's something wrong with his attitude. While he's getting paid by Everton he should be giving them 100% every game. Lets not forget this was a quarter final with a serious chance of going on to win a trophy. How much more incentive does he need ? Signing for a "top club" won't change his attitude, which for me is very poor. Moyes has a track record of bringing out the very best in his players, his teams always play better than the sum of their parts. If he can't motivate him in a FA cup quarter final in front of his own fans, then I suspect no one could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.