Marouane Fellaini

SkyBlueCanuck said:
different positions though they are, Fellaini is about 5 times better than Sinclair... and less likely to have a hamstring explode than Rodwell... and more likely than anyone this side of Yaya to bend Yoonited over every time he sees them.

if he's up for grabs we have to be in the bidding if only to prevent the scum from getting him.

what's 'about' 5 times better? silly.............and then even sillier to suggest we buy him only to stop 'them' having him.

George Hannah said:
Joleon spotted in Alderley Edge Coffee Shop where Roberto was involved in a 2 hour caffeine binge leading to speculation that he was part of an exchange deal for Marouane.

I think its wrong to let the players know that they are not wanted before the season finish.

George Hannah said:
Joleon spotted in Alderley Edge Coffee Shop where Roberto was involved in a 2 hour caffeine binge leading to speculation that he was part of an exchange deal for Marouane.
don't want Fellaini. Not technically good enough for what we need.

I hope to god he doesn't end up at the swamp. He's exactly what they are missing and would improve them significantly. Which considering they are 12 points clear as it stands, would make our winning the title next season very difficult indeed. As if it wasn't hard enough already.

He won't be able to play that supporting striker type role that he will definitely want, plus I doubt he'd perform anywhere near as good playing for us as he does for Everton.
I'm a big fan of him, and I realise that we just about owe our title to his performance in that 4-4 game against the rags, but I'm not sure he's the right player for us, especially not at the price that Everton will want.

ANY1aBLUE said:
SkyBlueCanuck said:
different positions though they are, Fellaini is about 5 times better than Sinclair... and less likely to have a hamstring explode than Rodwell... and more likely than anyone this side of Yaya to bend Yoonited over every time he sees them.

if he's up for grabs we have to be in the bidding if only to prevent the scum from getting him.

what's 'about' 5 times better? silly.............and then even sillier to suggest we buy him only to stop 'them' having him.

are you asking what i mean by saying "5 times better"? i'd have thought it was obvious... a Fellaini that isn't trying to play himself out of a club and is performing as he did in the first half of the season is as effective a physical midfielder as there is in the PL this side of Yaya... Sinclair isn't in his echelon or even the one below his.

and if you are suggesting it's silly to buy a quality player to deny a rival from having him (especially when he plays the position they may need improvement in most), then i refer you to the example of one Van Persie, Robin. how different would the table be if we had outbid the scum and denied them of his service.

you're silly if you can't see it. go step on a lego.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.