Marouane Fellaini

Would he every be considered as an eventual replacement for Yaya? When's the big mans contract up?

sam-caddick said:
Makes sense now why he has started the season so well, obviously playing for a move.

I think your being a tad unfair sam, he gives his all every time an excellent player.

lionheart said:
ImBlue said:
He's already came out and denied it and confirmed his commitment to Everton.
How can you deny something you have already said, simply because it was in his home country in another language? He probably won't move in January because Moyse will want a silly price but I guarantee that he won't be an Everton player next season.

how can you "guarantee" it?

Rammyblues said:
Who would he replace in midfield Milner?

EITHER Fallaini OR Dembele should have been in our shirt by now............................no one listens to me!

dont think he'll be good enough for us now. Mancini wil be loking to get young players who can be moulded to think and play the Mancini way

lionheart said:
stan horne said:
dont think he'll be good enough for us now. Mancini wil be loking to get young players who can be moulded to think and play the Mancini way
He is better than Rodwell, Milner and an aging Barry, surely?

Offensively,he is better than Garcia also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.