Marouane Fellaini

Cobwebcat said:
Really surprised we haven't gone for Fellani. I can only assume its FFP again.

As long as nobody gets him in jan I hope we will have a chance in the Summer when we have saved up!

Garcia 16 Million + Rodwell 12 Million = 28 Million, which should be enough price for Fellaini.

Can you imagine the City tax Everton would charge for this guy? Be lucky to get him for under £25 million from that lot.

RandomJ said:
Can you imagine the City tax Everton would charge for this guy? Be lucky to get him for under £25 million from that lot.

Barry or Milner would be useful bargaining chips.

RandomJ said:
£25m? I'd snatch there hand off - as would every club who could afford it. They paid £15M for him as a raw talent they will want atleast double that and more now.

I think he'll end up at the rags unfortunately. Their midfield is absolute wank and he is the exact sort of player they need and they'd find the money somewhere they did for RVP.

should go for him big style in the jan window, he,s only going to get better, dearer !!

Are you aware that he's playing as some AM/FWD lately?

Do you think he's better than Tevez / Yaya? I dont think so.

Is it possible (good) to have Yaya + Garcia + Felaini, or Barry + Yaya + Felaini. Too slow.

I dont see why should City buy Felaini. Maybe as a replacement for Yaya or Tevez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.